Dr. Raymond W Rozman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond W Rozman Jr?

EXCELLENT !!!

Great doctor and wonderful human being.......my GP doctor for over 25 years. Very understanding and excellent advice. Warm and compassionate. HIGHLY recommend him for any medical situation.

Dr. Rozman is very kind and attentive. He listened and was helpful. He took my health history himself. I did not have to tell a nurse then repaet everything. I have had some bad experiences with hospitals and doctors. He was conscious of this and made sure I was comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Rozman.

Dr. Rozman is thorough, patient and helps me understand my alternatives. I went originally for a second opinion on a gastro problem and have kept him as my primary doctor ever since. He is competent, kind and responsive.

my experience with Dr. Rozman

I recently had 2 procedures done by Dr. Rozman. I found him to be a very compassionate and competent physician. He listened to my concerns and took extra care to be sure that I did not exhibit the illnesses that concerned me. He was recommended to me by my pcp and I would highly recommend him and the entire staff at the Bainbridge Endoscopy Center.

Dr. Raymond W Rozman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chagrin Falls, OH.