Dr. Raymond C Rubner Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond C Rubner Jr?

The best radiologist i have ever seen

When I came into the hospital I was very upset. Dr. Rubner is one of the smartest people I have ever met. He is not like the other doctors. He makes everything feel easy and reassuring. If I ever have to be seen by a radiologist again I'm definitely going to Dr. Raymond Rubner.

A very sensitive human being

This Doctor is a very caring individual. He knew I was upset and did his best to make me feel comfortable. His sensitivity and compassion will never be forgotten. He is an excellent Doctor and I would recommmend him to all!!

Metastatic Melanoma