Dr. Raymond D Santucci II Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Raymond D Santucci II?

Saved my dad's life!!!!!

Dr Santucci is amazing. A year ago my dad was admitted to his ICU with multi-organ failure, hemorrhaging into his lungs, and nearly died. Dr Santucci saved his life through several procedures and medications. He spent over a month with his partners working on getting my father better and out of the ICU. He was so kind and supportive and warm, yet methodical and focused and brilliant. Because of him and his partners, my father is alive one year later and never better. He has allowed us more time with my dad to celebrate birthdays, grandkids, holidays, and every day. He is truly an angel and we are forever indebted to him. He is amazing physician and person.