Dr. Raymond H Schaerf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond H Schaerf?

The BEST Doctor

Dr. Schaerf saved my life and his compassion, expertise and kindness cannot be measured. He is brilliant! I will always be grateful to him and the most important thing was that I was not fearful because I knew he had the best interest in mind to help me. Love and trust him!

I have never been in an office that was so warm, caring, friendly, compassionate, or efficient. Dr. Schaerf is amazing...his bedside manner is above any other physician I have ever met. Every patient in the waiting room has the nicest things to say about him and his office staff. Too bad all doctors and offices can't be like this....it wouldn't be as horrible to be sick!

Fantastic

Very curteous, very clear explaining the diagnstic and the procedure in comon language. Followed up promptly. Thank you

Dr Schaerf saved my life

I had an infected pacemaker. I think I was incredibly lucky to live near enough to Los Angeles and to have a cardiologist who sent me to Dr. Schaerf. Dr. Schaerf saved my life. What more is there to say ?

no one is better

Disappointed

Although Dr. Schaerf may be a great doctor for some patients, there are three reasons I will not trust this person as a psychiatric professional:1) My first impression was him bad-mouthing a patient whom he had just held the door for. (Doubt he realized I was in earshot)2) He was not upfront regarding side effects of a drug, despite my explicitly asking for him to disclose these before I began the treatment. I immediately experienced negative side effects that were both disturbing and worse than my symptoms.3) His manner is chauvinistic and discomforting, not to mention homophobic. Despite being a heterosexual male, I was offended by some of his comments.Accordingly, I am not likely to entrust this person with my psychiatrist care.

Nice. Very Smart. Touchy

Absolutely Wonderful Doctor

Very Caring

Dr. Raymond H Schaerf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.