Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond A Shebairo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Shebario has basically operated on my entire family. His bedside manner is unparalled and his surgical results make you feel good as new. The wait-time is well worth it, as Dr. Shebario acutally spends time listening to your concerns and asks follow-up questions to better understand you. More importantly, he explores non-invasive measures before proceeding with surgery.
Dr. Shebairo, in my opinion, is a good doctor. However, his office & policy's are horrible. They never return phone calls, are rude on the phone. They charge $100 a page to fill out any forms (disability, insurance etc.) I had to cancel a scheduled surgery, due to a death in the family & when I tried to reschedule, they wouldn't give me another appointment. I asked if I should just go to another doctor, cause the wait for another appointment to re-schedule my surgery. Then I received a call back saying that I can not go back @ all, because I had mentioned getting another doctor. They refused to give me an appointment. I was having a hard time due to the death in my family and they were just unbelievably rude, that I was in tears. I found another surgeon, Dr. Phillip D'ambrosio and was so relieved. The office was very nice and clean and unlike Dr. Shebairo's office, the staff was very caring, professional and accomidating.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2009, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
45 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1973
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Raymond A Shebairo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRaymond A Shebairo Md, 1575 Hillside Ave Ste 303, New Hyde Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond A Shebairo in this video.
Dr. Raymond A Shebairo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.