Dr. Raymond Sheppard Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Sheppard?

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Had blood in my urine and reocurring UTI they never even asked when I would like to come in just asked when a nurse could call and what pharmacy I used. This is the third time I have had this problem. Had absolutely no follow up the times before. I told them just calling in meds and not seeing me isnt going to find the source of the problem just to make me an appt with a urologist. They didnt call me back till almost closing and made me an appt for Friday. Today is Monday. I'm supposed to stay 5 days in pain with a reocurring UTI but I called a urologist and got an appt first thing in the morning. And they wouldnt call me in anything which is what they originally wanted to do when I wanted to be seen. I will never be back. I've been a patient for 8 years-absolutley unacceptable.

Absolutely horrible

Posted on December 12th, 2010

Dr. Sheppard has no bedside manner, is rude and unsympathetic. If you like dealing with a jerk, then he's your man.

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

I absolutely loved Dr. Sheppard. He was so sweet and actually hugged me when I was upset. I would have stayed there but he has stopped doing OB and only does Women's Health now. He is looking to retire before too long.

Posted on October 11th, 2017