Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond A Shofler has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Raymond A Shofler has the following 7 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Raymond A Shofler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
My doctor is the most memorable. From the beginning, waiting in the office to see him, subject matters and appointments, his staff, how he handled his diagnosis and advised me with clarity and reassurance. The amount of time he spend with me is hard to remember, because when he left I always felt and knew that he was "Honest-to-goodness" the True Thing".
Dr. Shofler was wonderful. He spent time with me, explained everything and answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. He has a very calming manner. The office staff was excellent and very helpful. The overall atmosphere of the office was very warm and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Shofler.
I was visiting from out of State when I was admitted through the Emergency room into St Joseph's Medical Center. I was diagnosed with intestinal blockages. Dr. Shofler performed the surgery. I believe I was in surgery for ~5 hours. The surgery went well and Dr. Shofler checked on me daily. Extremely friendly and never once did I feel he was rushing through my care. I had numerous complications over the coming months with the healing process. Dr. Shofler treated me through this with a care I've not experienced with another Dr. His staff Carla and Jamie were exceptional as well as we all three had to deal with numerous issues with the Insurance companies and they both were outstanding in helping getting the issues resolved. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shofler and staff to anyone as he truly has the patients best interest at heart. He listens and addresses all your concerns. I will miss the visits with Dr. Shofler , Carla and Jamie as they truly were more than just another Dr. visit.
I highly recommend and have complete trust in Dr. Shofler. He is an exceptional surgeon, and a very compassionate man. I could not have asked for a better experience with Dr. Shofler and his team. Carla makes me feel at ease with her warm smile and friendly demeanor. Jamie has been so kind and comforting to me, and she keeps me well informed. I am truly grateful for receiving such excellent care!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Raymond A Shofler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Locations & DirectionsSurgery Center Sthern Cal Management Llc, 2601 W Alameda Ave Ste 314, Burbank, CA
Dr. Raymond A Shofler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.