Dr. Raymond Sims Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Sims?

Lack of care, patience, professionalism

Posted on September 8th, 2015

With limites geriatrician option in the Ojai Valley, I began sending my parents here. We quickly realized Dr. Sims lacked compassion or even interest in his job. His wife, the office manager, was consistently rude to my siblings and me, for everything from appointments to paperwork. The Sims' dismissive and uncompassionate behavior made us want to leave him on many occassions, but the intake process is so demanding on seniors, especially thise with dementia, that we just stuck it out. We finally left after the passing of my parents. If you care about your parents, grandparents, or senior companion, and you want them treated with respect, avoid this office.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017