Dr. Raymond A Sleiman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Raymond A Sleiman?

Won't Be Back - Ever.

Absolutely deplorable experience by the office staff from the rude receptionist who kept her face buried in her cell phone to the nurses who did the same. Further, the Dr.'s refusal to want to prescribe me medication (due to my lack of primary care physician) saw me back in the hospital two days later (with $1600 in expenses that could've been avoided had Dr. Sleiman tried to treat me instead of chastise me for asking him for medication.) I've since gone to a different urologist for care. The fact that he had the audacity to bill me $200 for his visit is something I'm currently reviewing with my attorney.

Excellent dr

I recommend Dr Sleiman

I visited Dr Sleiman at his office 3 times before he performed surgery on me for Hydroceles. Since this was the first time I ever had surgery I was very apprehensive and yes a little terrified. Dr Sleiman is very caring, compassionate and personable. His staff is very professional and courteous. He took his time, with no rush in my visits. He successfully performed the surgery 2 weeks ago and I was back at work in 5 days. I definitely strongly recommend Dr Sleiman .

A patients review of the doctor

The doctor is always Late. As an old patient ive seen alot of complaints about the doctor and him being late for appointments schedule. The DR. is Very Rude and Unethical,he's always talking about religion on site. The staff are great except for the doctor. I felt uncomfortable seeing him yelled at his hardworking staff who seem to be doing a great job. From my experience as a patient i'd definitely not recommend this doctor.