Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond M Stefko
Dr. Raymond M Stefko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Stefko is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Stefko has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond M Stefko has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 14
I was very impressed with this team. They were taken back quickly the doctor came in quickly and her cast was taking off and remove quickly and a new 1 was placed on with diligence. When my daughter started to get upset they're very considerate of her feelings. I say keep up the good work and keep doing what you're doing. And thank you
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stefko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Raymond M Stefko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Orthopedic Associates, 4499 Medical Dr Ste 235, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond M Stefko in this video.
Dr. Raymond M Stefko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.