Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond J Sullivan
Dr. Raymond J Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Rocky Hill, CT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Connecticut Childrens Medical Center. Dr. Sullivan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond J Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Raymond J Sullivan has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Raymond J Sullivan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raymond J Sullivan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
He is abrupt, I completely agree with the comment he speaks down to you. He tries to intimidate. The surgery he performed resulted in a 100% better situation than he himself predicted. For that I am grateful. And for such a very serious surgery I was shocked to find that the pa saw us on almost every occasion.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Sullivan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Raymond J Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond J Sullivan in this video.
Dr. Raymond J Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.