Dr. Raymond Tesner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Tesner?

This doc is excellent

Posted on December 9th, 2017

I hurt my right knee at work and through the emergency room was scheduled to see Dr Tesnor. I found him to be a straight shooter and informative. He elected not to slice and dice and advised me in a professional manner. Many surgeons would immediately go to the surgery phase. He is not a touchy feely doctor but a doctor that makes prudent decisions as he see's it. I would not hesitate to seek him out if you want a truly honest and non-biased opinion. I an 61 so no spring chicken but as I get older will seek him out if the need arises.

Terrible

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I had dislocated shoulder. Dr. ordered an MRI before my first visit. As visit was winding up I asked about MRI results. He had forgotten (and did not look at my chart) that I had an MRI. We then looked at the MRI. Had I not mentioned it, he never would have seen it. An important factor in my diagnosis. For follow up visit, he had no idea who I was or what my injury was. He had not bothered to review my chart. He had no idea about what PT I had been doing or what my progress was. When I tried to talk to him about it he cut me off and proceeded with completely incorrect assumptions about my treatment. Needless to say I cancelled my third appointment.

I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on February 11th, 2017

WARNING: Make sure you call up your Health Insurance for MRI Coverage before you even start any Physical therapy with Dr.TESNER. He doesn't care to check if you have coverage or not. MRI shows more than a Xray. Not a good doctor, PLZ make sure what you are getting into and question Dr.Tesner. if you have any worries, etc. Make sure you research before agreeing to any treatment with him. On my first appointment with him today. He just wanted to give me shots and throw me to DO Physical therapy. Instead of doing further test to see what was going on with my right knee AND saying from his own mouth therapy wouldn't fix my knee problem. It left me in a confusing position. In return, i got ahold of my insurance. I found out Dr.Tesner was trying to deceive me. About having to do physical therapy then I could have an MRI. The staff is great. It is shady how Dr.TESNER handles his services with his patients. No thought out a treatment plan and jumps the gun without having records of other surgeries & tests. I hope this information helps someone in the long run.

NO BS FROM THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I have read several reviews about Dr. Tesner and his lack of bedside manner. I went to see him about my left knee (an injury that occurred 7 months ago), and already had a preconceived surgical plan having been down this road before. Granted, Dr. Tesner may seem abrupt...but he spent time to explain the whole picture to me. He answered every single question with such great detail, he changed my mind about what I thought I knew. Yes, he may not be the touchy feely kind of doctor most are used to, but I would rather have him opening my knee than the three prior who were nice. The man is about business, and knows what he is doing. If you need to be talked to with kid gloves and pleasantries...he may not be for you. He is a straight shooter with ZERO sugar.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Dr Tesner was incredibly arrogant and rude. He literally walked out of the room while I was talking to him. He made a lot of assumptions without asking me anything first, which came across as accusations. The next time I need a treatment, I will look for another ortho specialist.

Go someplace else

Posted on January 9th, 2016

He is very abrupt and takes no time in the office with you. I don't care for a rude doctor at all. I believe he has a God complex.

Arrogant doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2015

This doctor does not have any bedside manners. He is very rude and arrogant; very high on himself. He did not help me with my knee pain at all; said there was nothing wrong with me and I had arthritis. He did not offer any further care nor any treatment. I would not recommend seeing this doctor. Worst doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

He is wonderful. Took care of knee issue.

Wondeful Doctor and Facility/Staff

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Exceptional doctor. He has performed three surgeries for me and all have been tremendously successful. His staff is professional and polite. A remarkable practice.

Posted on June 6th, 2014

Nice man, excellent surgeon and has a no nonsense type of attitude. I'm kind of wimpy when it comes-to pain but he was stern with me thru out the recovery process and let it be known that I HAVE to push myself thru the pain.....still recovering and still in pain but I know he is right as he did my other shoulder a few years ago. I recovered 100% then and I have no doubt I will this time too as long as I do what he says ..

Very Arrogant

Posted on April 18th, 2014

Very arrogant and cocky.. was not personable. All in all, got what I needed checked out but wasn't happy with his attitude and manners toward his patients. I wouldn't recommend him.

Patient

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Dr. Tesner has now done both of my shoulders. Mumford with decompression. My right shoulder done in 2011 is great no issues. Just had my left shoulder done. Dr. tesner is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. class act all the way around. Thank you Dr. Tesner and Grant bone and Joint what a great buch of people.