Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond F Topp
Dr. Raymond F Topp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Topp is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus. Dr. Topp has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond F Topp has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Raymond F Topp has the following 18 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Raymond F Topp has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 51
Had problems with chronic spine pain. Insurance kept denying the treatment Dr. Topp recommended. I kept fighting to get approval but Dr. Topp, before all my options were exhausted, said he would instead (maybe unnecessary) recommend surgery or I could find another Doctor.
I believe Dr Topp is probably the excellent surgeon his reputation indicates but my experience (no surgery required) wasn't a happy one. I found myself experiencing withdrawal symptoms from Tramadol and Doc "does not take calls nor return calls" so unless I wanted to wait and pay for an office visit I was on my own!! Seemed obvious to me he doesn't care about me - just my money!
Dr.Topp has compassion for his patients. He makes you feel just exactly like he knows the pain you have been living in. I have now had 3 surgeries, by him. Of course, 3 different places in my spine, and I have more relief in my legs, my hips, and my neck than I have had in 15 years. As soon as I fully recover from this last surgery, I will be looking to him for something to be done for my knees. I promise you, He won't hurt you, He will help you. I believe God gave him a gift, and he uses it.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Topp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Raymond F Topp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond F Topp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.