Dr. Raymond Votypka Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Votypka?

Defective Nose Job

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Votypka attempted to correct my broken nose via a closed operation in which he filed the bones on each side to straighten the bridge and eliminate the bumps. Dr. Votypka botched the nose job. I'm unsure what Dr. Votypka filed because my nose still had huge bumps on each side. The tip even started to droop. I do believe Dr. Votypka does a good job removing tonsils. I recommend Dr. Votypka for removing tonsils but not a nose job. SPECIAL NOTE This operation took place 10 years ago and Dr. Votypka used packing - which totally sucks but was common then. Never get a nose job with packing. Always, always, ask for stints or a tube. It's worth it and alleviates a lot of the discomfort associated with nose jobs.

Beware

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I don't know how he got that nurse to give him such a high review. My experience with him in Cleveland was horrific. I saw him to repair a broken nose. He would schedule 6 patients at a time, have me shown into an exam room, & then run from room to room, dispensing with each patient as quickly as possible. When I saw him to follow up after surgery & to have the splint & packing removed, he sprinted into the room, grabbed my forehead with his left hand, & began ripping the packing out of my nose. Naturally that hurt, blood was pouring out of.

registered nurse, operating room

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

I worked alongside Dr. Votypka for many years at a major Cleveland area hospital. He is possibly the most knowldable physician I have ever worked with, and his professional integrity is beyond reproach. His deep kindness is somewhat hidden under a preoccupied demeanor--do not be fooled. Wait: I've waited long periods in his office--because he will will not turn away an acutely ill patient for the sake of his scheduling. I applaud him. His skill carries over to referring patients to those other professionals BEST able to manage their unique care needs. Cleveland has lost one of the very best!

Posted on October 31st, 2016