Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond W Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 5
This is the only vascular surgeon on the island. Because of this fact his staff fells entitled to treat patients and clientele with condescension. The reception and nursing staff are very rude, flippant, and quick to dismiss the observations and concerns of family members and patients. I would never return if we didn't have to. It is with great apprehension that we return to this location for treatment. Considering flying to Oahu for kinder, and more patient service.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Raymond W Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNakamoto & Lee Mds, 82 Puuhonu Pl Ste 208, Hilo, HI
Dr. Raymond W Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilo, HI.