Dr. Raymond B Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond B Walsh?

I have seen him for various problems for years and have recommended him to my friends and co-workers as he has corrected each problem as it appeared. He explained everything that was needed and was caring and professional about his approach to each procedure.

He treats his patients as if himself!

Dr. Walsh is the BEST orthopedist. Wait time, bedside manner, etc mean absolutely nothing when compared to his skill as a doctor & surgeon.

He's known to be a good surgeon, but he can be extremely rude. And if there is any complication or problem, he is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. Walsh should be avoided at all costs.

Kenneth P. DeSalvo

Simply the best Doctor in his field

Dr Walsh can't be beat!

Recently both my husband and I experienced orthpaedic issues. We both went to Dr. Walsh. My husband's injury was a comp case. Dr. Walsh put him back together as if nothing happened. And me, well, I can't say enough for him. He has been trying in many ways and very hard to AVOID surgery on my knee. He's a doctor who really cares, I mean really cares. He's not out for your money. I have just one warning, you better listen to what he tells you to do!!! (-:

Couldn't even get an appointment

After calling 4 times without the office picking up the phone (~6/7 rings), I was finally able to get through and promptly placed on hold, which I remained for almost 10 minutes. When I did eventually get to speak to someone, the woman who answered the phone was incredibly rude and put me back on hold. I hung up after a minute, considering it not worth any additional time. Except for life or death situations, it doesn't matter how good a doctor is when you have to jump through hoops to be treated like a human being

Dr. Raymond B Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.