Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond S Wojtalik has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Raymond S Wojtalik has the following 6 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Showing 5 of 6
I saw Dr. Wojtalik for care of a post-op chronic wound. After assessing the wound, I asked him if he would take over the care of this wound and his response with his hands in the air was 'I will not touch that." Totally unacceptable for a doctor to say this. Totally unprofessional. He should not be affiliated with any wound center.
Dr.Wojtalik is one of the most caring doctors I have ever encountered in my lifetime.He dispenses his great care very unconditionally without any pre judgements on how you could of gotten that sick.He Is a very Intelligent and educated Man with all his great experience,he has never acted like he was better than anyone else,when he could have and I have seen other doctors that have acted superior with less credentials,If you need great care and you need a vascular surgeon,there Is No Better Doctor.....
- University Of Michigan Medical School
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRaymond Stanley Wojtalik Md, 105 the Mews, Haddonfield, NJ
Dr. Raymond S Wojtalik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddonfield, NJ.