Dr. Raymond Wolf Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Wolf?

The best around

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr Wolf is amazing. I've seen him several times for different things, and the results are always amazing! He is up to date on current treatments and procedures, allowing him to fix problems that other cosmetic surgeons don't know how to deal with. He is also super nice, and so is the office staff.

Posted on December 14th, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Wolf he explained the procedure very well . This was all new to me so it was very nice to have someone I totally trusted , he definitely knows his stuff, I love my results and would go back to him again .

Highly Recommend!

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Wolf to anyone needing this kind of surgery. After my experience there, I consider Dr. Wolf Highly skilled. If I were from out of state, I would travel here from any distance to see Dr. Wolf.

Better than expected!

Posted on June 17th, 2014

I had two procedures performed by Dr. Wolf, about 5 weeks apart in 2014. Dr. Wolf is knowledgeable, upfront, honest, personable, and has a great sense of humor. My results met expectations on one procedure and far exceeded on the other. Office staff was friendly and very supportive. I just turned 60 this year and this was the greatest birthday present I could have given myself!

Mrs

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Very satisfied

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Been getting botox for over 10 years here and have been very happy. Had a few procedures done also, and again very satisfied. Very professional along with his staff.

Fantastic!

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect from this experience, but I to say that Dr. Wolf was spectacular. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease and I LOVE MY RESULTS!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I really don't usually write reviews but I had such a great experience here at Dr. Wolf's office that I just had to comment. He shared his opinions with my decision to have my surgery and they were right on. I am glad he is the doc and I listened to him! Couldn't be happier and I would recommend him to my mother.....by the way I did and she is seeing him now for her surgeries. Thanks Dr. Wolf!!

Complete medcial excellence

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr.Wolf is the most intelligent,talented and thorough physician I have ever known. I have personally worked with multiple physicians of all different specialties for the last 14 years and Dr Wolf is by far the most talented and educated. From cosmetic procedures,diagnosis and proper treatment of varicose veins- both medical and cosmetic, to a patient's overall physical,medical well being-he is outstanding. I trust him with my entire family and will never go anywhere else. Dr.Wolf is honest and always has the best interest of the patient. He will never perform a procedure that is unneccesary, even at the patient's request. I highly recommend Dr.Wolf to anyone.

Posted on November 25th, 2012

Great doc and always right on with his diagnosis. Has been my doctor for several years.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I got lucky when I enlisted Google in helping me find a doc to do my lipo procedures. Dr. Wolf is awesome, he cuts to the chase and doesn't sugar coat - he will tell you if the procedure you want will actually give you the results you're hoping for. I really appreciated that because going with his recommendation instead of what I thought I needed gave me the body I never thought I'd have again after I had my kids. I'll be using him for more work in the future!

Love Love Love the Lipo

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Dr. Wolf did some lipo on my uppper and lower abdominal area and I just love the way I look now. He showed me 3 tubes of fat that he took out, and I couldn't be more pleased. I would not have cared if he was the highest priced dr., he did a great job on me. Thanks Dr. Wolf!!!