Dr. Raymond L Yung Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raymond L Yung?

Terrible terrible terrible

We had appointments for surgery ,just because his meeting ,he cancelled and want us make another time for it!this is so WRONG,what kind of meeting is more important than patients life health?funny part is he let his staff call us last min which Is totally unacceptable!!!then we change to another doc,sitting in the office "s living room talking with other patients ,guess what !my dad is not the first person who experience this kind terrible thing ,other patients know about doc yung too...bad reputation.DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!only thing he wants is your money ,when he doesn't have time for your surgery,he won't tell u in time ,he ll tell u in last min,by that time ,most ppl ll choose stick with him,that's his way to get to u,DONT FALL for IT,once u found out ,u NEED TO FIND A NEW DOC,he is worst !

IT

Dr. Raymond L. Yung is a excellent Doctor. he know what he doing. fast and get to the point. My family and I are happy to choose him. We recommend him to my friend and other family.

Worse ENT Doctor

My 16-yr daughter went in there for an infection of the nose, and he spent less than 3 min. with her and sent her home with some antibiotic prescription. My daughter waited 45 min. for him, and he only spent less than 3 minutes with her. How compassionate he is! This doctor sucks, and have very bedside manners. He's a money hungry doctor in Chinatown that acts and walks like a duck. Quack at its best.

DO NOT VISIT THIS DOCTOR

He only wants your money. Not professional and randomly give reports. What I discussed with the technicians behind was a complete reverse with him. Every question was not answered. I know I have ear problems but he said everything is fine. He just wanted to brush me off. This place is always overly booked because many patients don't speak English, each visit took hours even I had appointment. Please be aware of your insurance. If they can't claim from your insurance they'll send you pricy bills. The staff won't check and won't warn.This place is a true rip-off.

A very bad doctor! He didn't make a correct diagnosis!

Dr. Yung wanted to operate on nose for a slight deviated septum. When I asked him how is that going to help me, he could not come up with an answer. Then he decided that I don't need the operation and want to sell me those allergy drop treatment, that is not FDA approved. This guy is more of a used car salesman than a doctor!

SO NOT PROFFESIONAL !!!!

I normally don't take other review on doctors until I see the doctor myself. After visit this doctor, I'm totally disappointed. He was not caring and has no patient to listen to my questions about my conditions. He opened the door and stand by the door while I was still sitting in the chair trying to ask more questions. I just felt that he's rushing me out. More worse, he didn't even bother to look into my historical medical report that I bought to the office for him to review. I waited more than 50 mins with the appt. and he spent less than 5 minutes. It makes me felt that he only cares about collecting money from my insurance company. I definitly NOT recommand this doctor to anyone.

Terrible front desk staff

My husband is here waiting to pick up a medication and was called to pick up the medication. The wait time so far is 50 minutes... And we r still waiting. I am starting to wondering they make the actual drug here. If you cannot handle the patient load, you should either hire more staff or stop scheduling patients. This doctor obiously do not care about how precious time is for other people. Would not recommend this doctor.

Open mind. Respectful. Well manner. Medical Equipment in his office is excellent.