Dr. Raymond Zollinger Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Zollinger?

Dr. Zollinger was prompt, made an accurate diagnosis, was thoughtful and is highly experienced. I couldn't recommend him more.

Strange personality

Whenever I have had to see this doctor, I wait for a long time. Maybe it's just the days I am there, but it takes a long time to be seen. He's very strange and does not seem to like having to see me. I try to not ask too many questions or take up too much time but he seems annoyed to have to be in my room for more than 5 minutes. I have not been in the area long and do not know any other doctors. Maybe this is how all primary care doctors are in this area.

Birth Control