Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymundo V Millan has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Raymundo V Millan has the following 10 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Wound Infection
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 5
After having a highly risky surgery, I wound up being in Vidant Health Rehab for over 6 months. When I arrived, no one thought I would ever walk again. When I left, I left on my own power and able to take short steps and to take care of myself using wheel chair, walker, and cane. After following me for 5 years, I am now able to walk without any assistance other than a cane. My original wounds have all healed. My blood pressure no longer requires medication. My type II diabetes no longer needs medication. Further, Dr. Millan has remained committed to helping me maintain some relief from chronic back and knee pain. He has encouraged me every step of the way and shows a genuine interest in my general well being and ultimate health care outcome. He is one of the best-rounded, most likeable, concerned, and committed doctors I have ever had the privilege of meeting. He has earned my very highest praise and respect.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEcu Physicians, 600 Moye Blvd, Greenville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymundo V Millan in this video.
Dr. Raymundo V Millan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.