Dr. Raymundo V Millan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Raymundo V Millan?

Fine Rehab Specialist And Wonderful Person

After having a highly risky surgery, I wound up being in Vidant Health Rehab for over 6 months. When I arrived, no one thought I would ever walk again. When I left, I left on my own power and able to take short steps and to take care of myself using wheel chair, walker, and cane. After following me for 5 years, I am now able to walk without any assistance other than a cane. My original wounds have all healed. My blood pressure no longer requires medication. My type II diabetes no longer needs medication. Further, Dr. Millan has remained committed to helping me maintain some relief from chronic back and knee pain. He has encouraged me every step of the way and shows a genuine interest in my general well being and ultimate health care outcome. He is one of the best-rounded, most likeable, concerned, and committed doctors I have ever had the privilege of meeting. He has earned my very highest praise and respect.

He is a great doctor.