Dr. Rayna M Grothe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rayna M Grothe?

Could not imagine a better doctor

Dr. Grothe is the most caring and professional doctor we have ever seen. Our son's condition is severe, resistant and very complicated and she has treated him for over 6 years with kindness, responsiveness and tenacity. She works very well with our local pediatrician, and treats us as parents with respect and is never patronizing. She always takes whatever time she needs, answers all our questions, and works our son into her schedule whenever he needs her help. We cannot say enough about this outstanding doctor.

Not Worth The Risk

I took my child to see this doctor she was sarcastic and rude. She told me one thing and reported another to our doctor back home. She was unprofessional and acted like seeing my child was too much of a bother. She disregarded the other doctors diagnoses and recommendations and decided she knew better. She had put my child in danger, she is not worth the risk.