Dr. Raynon Andrews Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Raynon Andrews?

A very good experience. Would have been great if I hadn't had to wait for 30+ minutes.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I recently went to Dr. Andrews looking for a new PCP. The only slight negative I can report is that I waited in the waiting room for a bit over 30 minutes. I found Dr. Andrews and his nurse to be very nice and easy to talk to. He spent quite a while with me. We talked for quite a bit and I never felt like he was trying to rush through my appointment. Overall, I was pretty happy. Hence 4/5 stars. NOTE - I ONLY HAD 1 APPOINTMENT WITH A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT IN ABOUT A MONTH, SO I REALLY CAN'T RATE ON HIS FOLLOW UP AS THERE WAS NO REASON TO FOLLOW UP.

Grateful parent

Posted on December 19th, 2015

My daughter had a problem. Went to the emergency room three times. I'm a nurse and live out of town. I told her to get to a physician right away. And have him/her sort this out. She got a recommendation for Dr. Andrews. I n less than a week he had blood work and labs done. Determined that she had a serious problem, had her seen by a specialist who recommended surgery the very next day. All the medical specialists she saw since the.n marvel at how quickly he was able to identify the problem. Thank God for Dr. Andrews., today my daughter is alive and well.

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Good doctor!

Undecided

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I have been to Dr Andrews about three times. I don't find the front office staff very friendly. Dr. Andrews is friendly, fairly nice bedside manner. I really have a problem with his examination, there is none. He spends more time on the computer than a thorough exam with you. I would also like him to discuss lab results and make recommendations. He barely touches you. I'm a nurse maybe I expect more than others.

Poor office communications, rude staff

Posted on October 29th, 2014

the hardest office to reach, impossible to leave a message because they don't accept messages on their phone system.. find yourself another doctor, one that is at least reachable, after I told Dr about communication problems he agreed they needed to change message ability but months later No Change!

Posted on March 15th, 2009

Dr. Andrews is polite and seems sincere in wanting to reach the proper diagnosis.

Posted on January 17th, 2017