Dr. Rayza C Cordero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rayza C Cordero?

superb best pediatric physician in South Florida

Our three children are current patients of Dr. Cordero for many years. She has done an excellent job with the contnued care with our children! Dr. Cordero is very knowledgeable and has a friendly bedside manners with our son and with us as parents. She explains about the illnesses with a clear and easy understanding. She is a great listener and always considers any concerns or questions we may have to express! Our three children enjoy going to visit Dr. Cordero at their routine follow ups. The kids feel calm and happy when they visit Dr Cordero. My wife and I will recommend Dr. Cordero with our eyes closed to all our family and friends who would ever need an superb pediatrician physician as Dr Rayza Cordero!

Amazing pediatrician!

I have known Dr. Cordero since my son was born (he's 4 now) and my 2 year old and 1 month old are also her patients. She is amazing! I have called her and her partner, Dr. Perez-Silva, in the middle of the night and they have returned my calls within half an hour. They always follow up with us and keep us informed of everything that is going on with our kids. I definitely recommend her! The only downside is the wait (sometimes 30 minutes), but it's a small price to pay!

Dr. Cordero has seen my 2 children from birth. I have a 2 yeard and a 9 month old. I absolutely love the way she treats my children. the whole staff is wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Cordero to any one needing a pediatrician.

Cordero has been my son's pediatrician since he was born and he is now 3.5. I like that her practice is small with only two other female doctors, all mothers themselves. I am nearly always in and out in an hour and everyone, staff and doctors, is warm and caring. I love them and recommend them to every parent I know who is looking for a good pediatrician.

This doctor will not care about the weel been of her pations, i been concern about my sons helth because he dosent eat and she will not even care