Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raza Dilawari
Dr. Raza Dilawari, MD, BS, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dilawari is affiliated with Methodist Fayette Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett and Methodist North Hospital. Dr. Dilawari has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raza Dilawari has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Raza Dilawari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.