Dr. Raza A Khan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Raza A Khan?

Awful

I wouldn't recommend Dr Khan to anyone. He has very poor bedside manner, no sympathy for his patients, and very poor communication. My dad was treated for Stage 4 lung cancer and I wish we would have took him to see someone else. Dr Khan didn't explain anything to him and never gave us the full results of any of his testing he had done. I found out the results for myself and there were various things that he didn't tell my father or our family. A second mass that was found on a CT scan was never discussed with us, and ended up being the reason my father passed suddenly. Please find another physician before seeing this Dr!!!

Cry for help.

I don't like this Dr. Khan. He has a problem with communication with his patients. Don't explain nothing. Come in the room checks lungs throat. And out the door he goes. I need a different Dr. Someone who explained everything. Please !

patient

I would recamend Dr Khan to anyone going thru Cancer,hes taken care of me for 6 mths and ive never had a complant.

Very rude and insensitive doctor. Very false information. Acted like cancer was a joke.