Have you seen Dr. Razaali Razak?

Seasoned and caring practitioner

Dr. Razak has been our doctor for almost 15 years and two kids 10 years apart. We couldn't be happier and wouldn't trade our relationship with him for anything in the world. As a research scientist, I find his extensive knowledge impressive and current. On a more subjective note, my kids and wife find his caring and compassionate demeanor priceless. I appreciate his desire to involve us in the healthcare decision-making process. His office's wait times used to be quite long, but have significantly improved over the years. I am pleased to recommend Dr. Razak.

Very caring and attentive

I take my both the kids to Dr. Razak and he is very nice and takes good care of them. He answers the concerns and examines the kids well. My kids feel very comfortable with him. I would highly recommend him.

I have a 8 year old and an almost 3 year old and both had been patients with Dr. Razak since birth.

Dr. Razak is very patient, kind and caring towards his patients. He's never in rush and gives all his attention. He provides exceptional care and is very dedicated towards his patients..

LOVE this man!

Dr. Razak is one of a kind. I have never seen such dedication to his patients from any other doctor. He personally calls every patient following up on serious appointments. We have gotten a phone call on Sunday morning after an emergency phone call on a Saturday night. He is one of a kind!!!

BEST Pediatrician EVER!!!

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! We have seen Dr. Razak for 16 years. I can't recommend him enough. He saved a family friend's child years ago when the Drs at TCH med center were saying one thing and he insisted that the child had something completely different. He saved the child's life and the drs. at TCH had to apologize. He cares so deeply for every child that walks through the door. He doesn't rush you through.

Good doctor but brutally long wait times which do not respect the patient/customer's time. Obviously double booking appointment times is a norm and average wait time for me and my 2 sons has been 90+ mins

I have not experienced the level of care we receive from Dr. Razak ever, period. He understands my sons needs and makes me feel he truly has his health and overall well being as a top priority. We moved out of state a couple of yrs and returned to Dr. Razak with our son having developed some allergies and asthma symptoms when he catches colds that can be troublesome. He's had a couple sick visits since we have been back and each visit Dr. Razak took care of us, set up referrals for pulmonolgy and allergist. What I personally appreciate the most is that I never feel like a "number" here and his medical expertise, direction, guidance and bedside manner from our experiences (to put it mildly) are unsurpassed. Thank you Dr. Razak for all you do.

Nice, but...

Dr. Razak was a nice man, but unfortunately, he kept pushing me to give my newborn IRON supplements. This is against AAP recommendations and can be harmful to newborns who are being breastfed. After much discussion, he finally looked it up on the AAP website and realized his mistake. Sadly, I feel trust was broken and have to find another pedi for my boys. I also had to wait for a VERY long time in an uncomfortable exam room with a newborn. Not a fun place to bf. Waiting room time was short, but once you are in the exam room, who knows how long it will be before the dr. comes in! Also, I didn't feel like he tried to get to know my boys...just did a quick exam and rattled off a bunch of information and needed to hurry out every time. Very nice, though. :(

I've been going to Dr. Razak for 10 years now and can't imagine going anywhere else. He is very professional and my kids love him.

My children have been seeing Dr. Razak for 17 plus yrs. We can not say enough of how well cared for we feel by this man. He truly works hard to give you the best care possible. He is wonderful.

wonderful doctor

Dr. Razak is a wonderful doctor. He has treated my 3 children with excellent care, fitting us in if we were very sick, excellent with referrals if necessary. We have absolute trust in him when it comes to diagnoses and treatment. The office can be very busy, and sometimes there is an extra wait room time, depending on cases who came before you. Office staff and nurses are great - efficient, professional.

excellent doctor

We were going to another popular local office. They were fast but always in a hurry and as a result, over-vaccinated my daughter. I could not stay there with a good conscience just because the visits were quick. Dr. Razak is not in a rush. He listens to all questions. He gave me a lot more information on how to handle my daughter's allergies than the other place. He is a very kind man and a very good doctor.

Dr. Razaali Razak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Katy, TX.