Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Razee A Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
The staff do not get alone well with the doctor because, he talks to them any kind of way .There are only one original worker there and she said she can't wait to retire in a few more years .The staff is always changing . He was very rude and loud with me if I didn't know any better I would say he was on something (drugs) .He has given me the wrong prescriptions twice once for me and once for my kid.I will say this about him he is the kind of doctor that will give you all the pain pills you ask for .I no longer goes to this mad and smart mouth doctor I have found a better doctor to go to .At least someone that listen to me, so they will know my problems and not cut me off whenever I start to talk.good luck on getting your medicines when they "call them in " I never gets all of my medicines and have to call and let the nurse know and some times still didn't get them all.
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Razee A Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRazee Ameir Ahmad Md, 9425 Eastside Drive Ext Ste A, Newton, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Razee A Ahmad in this video.
Dr. Razee A Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, MS.