Dr. Razi Hasan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Razi Hasan?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

He is a excellent doctor. I take my 14 year old daughter. He takes his time with her, he has helped her a great deal, she has been seeing him for a few years now

The Doctor I spent years looking for

Posted on September 30th, 2008

I have brought my son to quit a few specialist in R.I and I was at the point where I thought they all must be the same, in a rush , not thorough enough and quick to prescribe. But not Dr. Hasan ... he sat with me for a long period of time to get familiar with Joe's history , family history and early childhood . My son is Autistic and he was the first peson to sit down and thoroughly explain not only the diagnosis, but he has all sorts of knowledge when it comes to managing and handling children with delays and or behavioral and learning dificulties. I would recommend to anyone looking for this type of specialist .

Posted on December 1st, 2017