Dr. Razia Baseer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Razia Baseer?

Worst Doctor ever!

Posted on June 28th, 2013

please stay away from this doctor! she is so rude and unprofecional! she needs to retired! im so glad i changed my kids doctor and her office is so dirty looking! and she treats her staff bad in front of patients! i told her i was going to change doctors and that i need their records she was trying to charge me 15 dollars for each of my kids so told her all i f she could give me my kids shot record and she took 1 week to give it to me! im never going back there again!

not a good doctor anymore

Posted on November 6th, 2012

I used to take my 3 daughters to this doctor but I left her office because she is not proffessional anymore and looks to me that she have been slacking at her job.....she dont open her office as the time she have on her door and she is never prepare anymore...she send my kids to get blood work or other test and tells me she will call me and never does and I have to make an appointment and when I get there she calls the places and barely is getting the results and tells me oh your daughter have this and she needs medicine...sometimes she does changes and dont post thatand gets an attitude ....last time i went i took my daughter to get her shots and then she tells me I didnt have an appointment beacause she didnt have the shots my daughter needed and told me how come i didnt tell the receptionist i was coming for shots...I told her is not my problem if she doesnt explain to her workers how to do their job she told me to make another appointment.... I told her no wonder all my relatives that bring there kids there have left because one way or another they dont like the way she treats them and how unprepared she is this days.....i have so much to say about the way this doctor is but the only thing i want to say is that im never going there anymore or tell someone to go there either....im so happy with my new doctor for my daughter and happy that i dont have to deal with the stupid issues i had with Dr. Baseer....I think she should retired if she is not happy with her job anymore

Posted on August 4th, 2015