Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raziuddin Hussaini
Dr. Raziuddin Hussaini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Hussaini is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Harris Methodist H E B and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Raziuddin Hussaini has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Raziuddin Hussaini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Hussaini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Women S Speciality Surgery Center
Texas Institute For Surgery
Texas Health Dallas
North Central Surgery Center
11 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raziuddin Hussaini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.