Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen MD
Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Porterville, CA, with another office in Marysville, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bellinghausen is affiliated with Rideout Memorial Hospital and Fremont Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen has 2 locations
465 W Putnam Ave
Porterville, CA 93257
Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bellinghausen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rideout Memorial Hospital
Fremont Medical Center
36 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen's office for more information.
465 W Putnam Ave Porterville, CA 93257
726 4th St Marysville, CA : (530) 749-4300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reagan Bellinghausen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Porterville, CA.