Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reagan M Wittek has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
My experience with Dr. Wittek was seven years ago, so I hope she's changed. She was horrid. At the time, I was pregnant with twins and scared. I had three acquaintances pregnant with twins at the same time, and all of them lost their babies during the course of the pregnancy. She didn't take any of my concerns seriously. She told me she had run 5 miles AND continued with her medical school internship until the day before she gave birth, so my cramps, early labor, shortness of breath, and dizzy spells were in my head (she believed I was imagining them and/or being a wimp). She once told me, when my mom accompanied me to an appt because my husband couldn't get off work, that I could take my "mommy" with me to talk to my boss if I felt I needed special allowances at work. (I was a 29-year-old with a master's degree, so my "mommy" didn't need to be involved with my employer. Dr. Wittek was mean and cruel. I believe she thought I was faking symptoms to be put on bed rest and avoid work. In reality, I was scared and needed kind words and reassurance. I went to a new doctor who offered that, and he was awesome.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wittek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Reagan M Wittek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates, 9119 W 74th St Ste 300, Overland Park, KS
Dr. Reagan M Wittek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.