Dr. Reagan M Wittek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reagan M Wittek?

I absolutely love Dr. Wittek! She's been my doctor through 3 pregnancies and always makes it such an enjoyable experience throughout the whole process! I actually enjoy going to my visits! She truly is the best out there! I wouldn't go to anyone else! And I love her nurse Kris.

She was cruel

My experience with Dr. Wittek was seven years ago, so I hope she's changed. She was horrid. At the time, I was pregnant with twins and scared. I had three acquaintances pregnant with twins at the same time, and all of them lost their babies during the course of the pregnancy. She didn't take any of my concerns seriously. She told me she had run 5 miles AND continued with her medical school internship until the day before she gave birth, so my cramps, early labor, shortness of breath, and dizzy spells were in my head (she believed I was imagining them and/or being a wimp). She once told me, when my mom accompanied me to an appt because my husband couldn't get off work, that I could take my "mommy" with me to talk to my boss if I felt I needed special allowances at work. (I was a 29-year-old with a master's degree, so my "mommy" didn't need to be involved with my employer. Dr. Wittek was mean and cruel. I believe she thought I was faking symptoms to be put on bed rest and avoid work. In reality, I was scared and needed kind words and reassurance. I went to a new doctor who offered that, and he was awesome.

Fantastic and patient doctor.

I love this office and Dr. Wittek. Incredibly calm, patient and compassionate. I came from a doctor's office with long wait times and rude staff. Never here!

Best OB in KC!

I moved here four years ago from Chicago. I was pregnant and desperate for an OB. Reagan's name kept coming up from women in the area. I made ...