Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reba E Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Reba E Johnson has the following 12 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Reba E Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Last year- I was impressed but only on my first visit, Dr.Reba can give you the speech of your life ...all about allergies, but that's it! her diagnostic was totally inaccurate in many ways. Dr. Reba said that I had dermatitis and that was the reason I had a itchy feeling around my eyes. The allergies medication can have a side effect which was causing me have drying my eyes causing me have a blurry vision only when I just open my eyes in the morning, but Dr.Reba sent me to the eye doctor to check why I had blurry vision and I having puffy eyes in the mornings, don't she suppose to know all the side effects of the allergies medication? I did not have blurry vision anymore as soon as I stopped taking the allergies medication. I don't know if she was just having a bad day or not ..but I did not come back to see her after. But the Staff is incredible! I changed doctor since then, and all my allergies are under control, and sometimes a little itchy feeling around my eyes during allergies season.
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Reba E Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Allergy Asthma, 5701 Bow Pointe Dr Ste 110, Clarkston, MI
Dr. Reba E Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.