Dr. Reba Mukerjee-Scheufele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reba Mukerjee-Scheufele?

She should have worked more than just saying over a phone call Fatty liver

Good listener, thoughtful and checked on me.

I saw Dr Scheufele for what I thought was a very serious problem and I was very worried that something awful was going on. She examined me, and even showed me pictures on Google to explain to me what my condition was, it was reassuring to get this education. She gave me some medication that helped me a great deal and even called me one week later to check on me. I have NEVER gotten a follow up call from a doctor before. What a pleasant surprize. All is well now and I am so happy !

Reba Mukerjee, MD

I've had excellent care from Dr Mukerjee! She takes the time to listen and I couldn't ask for a better doc. She is thorough, personable, professional and I feel very taken care of. I make a point to write down what I want to talk about. It is easy to schedule an appt, she has a fabulous staff. Her med asst Manju is also great, love her! I have recommended Dr Mukerjee to my family and friends.

Dr. Reba Mukerjee-Scheufele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.