Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca A Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca A Walker has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rebecca A Walker has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca A Walker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Dr. Walker completely ignored our birth plan, constantly tried to force us into birthing and care options we were not comfortable with, completely deserted us for 13 hours after breaking my water and inducing labor, then forced a cesarean on us. Do NOT see this woman if you have any opinions on your own care whatsoever!!!
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Rebecca A Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsParkwest Womens Specialists Pllc, 9314 Park West Blvd Ste 100, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Rebecca A Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.