Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca L Adochio MD
Dr. Rebecca L Adochio has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rebecca L Adochio has the following 20 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Pituitary Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Gland Issues
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca L Adochio - Posted on July 9th, 2013
Dr. Adochio is the best. She is a brilliant doctor and helped me get to the bottom of a complicated diabetic condition that had eluded other docs for years. She is relentless in helping you achieve your health goals, and will not stop working until she diagnoses your problem. The negative review on here does not sound like my experience with her. Dr. Adochio may push you to manage your health better and get it where it needs to be, but she does it gently and without any attitude whatsoever.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca L Adochio - Posted on February 23rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca L Adochio - Posted on September 8th, 2009
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Rebecca L Adochio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rebecca L Adochio
Please call Rebecca Adochio's office to find out if the doctor is accepting new patients.
Locations & DirectionsCOLORADO MOUNTAIN MEDICAL, 322 Beard Creek Rd Ste 200, Edwards, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca L Adochio, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Edwards, CO, in this video.
Dr. Rebecca L Adochio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edwards, CO.