Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca L Allard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rebecca L Allard has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rebecca L Allard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Lack of experience speaks volumes and so does she- without listening
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca L Allard - Posted on May 24th, 2013
I chose to see Dr. Allard due to proximity but after several visits, I'd rather drive 100 miles to see someone, anyone else. She does not listen. She's so sure she already knows how you're feeling that she has no interest in listening to you. She will talk and talk all to tell you how you're feeling- I guess based on textbook descriptions. On multiple occasions she was giving out false information- inaccurate medical info. For an injured limb she felt it a few times and deemed it sprained. A checkup with a more experienced PA who actually listened yielded several torn ligaments, not a sprain. She has a tendency to be brusque bordering on outright rude. Essentially she seems to suffer from the same problem plaguing a lot of newer doctors- they know better and more - so much in fact they don't even need to listen to the patient after all what to they know!
14 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Rebecca L Allard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca L Allard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Francis, KS.