Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Rebecca A Andrews
Rebecca A Andrews is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT.Rebecca A Andrews has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
263 Farmington Ave
Farmington, CT 06030
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 7
REVIEW REBECCA ANDREWS M.D.
Self-verified patient of Rebecca A Andrews - Posted on March 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Rebecca A Andrews - Posted on November 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Rebecca A Andrews - Posted on February 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Rebecca A Andrews - Posted on August 6th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2016, 2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Rebecca A Andrews Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Rebecca A Andrews's office for more information.
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT 06030
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT
Rebecca A Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, CT.