Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca R Arant
Dr. Rebecca R Arant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca R Arant has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rebecca R Arant has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
An actual pleasant ER experience!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca R Arant - Posted on May 22nd, 2016
Went to the ER for an abbsess(boil) in my face, and lucked out with Dr. Arant! Once she got to me, (which did take some time that I expected since it was a Saturday night at the ER) it was all downhill from there. She took care of me PERSONALLY. Didn't send nurses to check on me, SHE came and checked on me. I've never had a better experience with an emergency physician before, and that includes any trips to Urgent care. If you get her, rest assured you'll be just fine!
Terrible ... more like a p.a.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca R Arant - Posted on January 13th, 2015
Dr. Rebecca R Arant Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsST JOHN MEDICAL CENTER, 1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Rebecca R Arant is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.