- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Saint Vincent Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca L Armour MD
Dr. Rebecca L Armour, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Portland, OR( and 2 other locations). They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Rebecca L Armour has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Rebecca L Armour has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rebecca L Armour has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Rebecca L Armour Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
More about Dr. Rebecca L Armour
Dr. Rebecca Armour enjoys caring for her patients over time and getting to know them. She loves to help people improve their quality of life by having better eyesight. She was named one of Portland's Top Doctors in 2014 by Portland Monthly Magazine. She is experienced in complex cataract surgery and advanced intraocular lens surgery. Her special area of interest is the surgical management of cataracts in patients with complicated underlying eye diseases such as retinal disease, inflammatory eye disease, and glaucoma.