Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca D Banks
Dr. Rebecca D Banks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peachtree City, GA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Banks is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Southern Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca D Banks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca D Banks has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Rebecca D Banks has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca D Banks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Banks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Rebecca D Banks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeachtree City Obstetrics And Gynecology Pc, 210 Clover Reach, Peachtree City, GA
Dr. Rebecca D Banks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree City, GA.