- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca C Bertin has 2 locations
Dr. Rebecca C Bertin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rebecca C Bertin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program (2019)
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2020)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Rebecca C Bertin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rebecca C Bertin
Dr. Bertin graduated from the University of California Irvine School of Medicine in 2010. Dr. Bertin works in Los Angeles, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Bertin is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center.