Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca J Booth has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca J Booth has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Rebecca J Booth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca J Booth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Booth loves to rack up the mighty dollar, so beware. If your health insurance covers your annuals, it won't cover hers. You may still wind up with a hefty bill. She LOVES follow-ups, too. If you don't know how to take birth control, she will schedule a follow-up. Don't know enough about menopause? Follow-up, again. Questions about pregnancy? Another follow-up, and maybe even a quick introduction to her book. She is extra thorough, because she LOVES making that money. What you normally could get through a phone call from a great doctor, you will not get from Dr. Booth or her staff. She is nice, and has average bedside manner, but can be condescending, at times. I have also witnessed the front desk staff being hateful to two separate elderly patients who came in on the wrong days, no fault of theirs, other than they are elderly and got mixed up on appointment days. Ridiculous that they were treated so terribly. This place is around to fatten their pockets, so women beware. There are great doctors at this practice, and Dr. Booth is one of them, but you will PAY, PAY, PAY. There are also other great doctors around the area that are just as wonderful who aren't there to rip into your bank account, or sell their books while they're supposed to simply be your doctor, so do your shopping before you consider Dr. Booth.
I have been going to Dr Booth for over 19 years and just love her to death. She delivered one of my boys and Dr Terry delivered the other one. Whenever I have a problem they will get me in to see her or one of the PA's that day. Dr Booth is very calming and caring and very patient with the hundreds of questions that I ask and that she must hear over and over every day. I trust her with my life and that of my children, what better endorsement can you give?
33 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Rebecca J Booth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Louisville HMOx
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen First Of Louisville, 3900 Kresge Way Ste 30, Louisville, KY
Dr. Rebecca J Booth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.