Dr. Rebecca Brandsted Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Brandsted?

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dismissive of patient complaints. Spends 5 minutes in the room, doesn't even ask if you have any questions before leaving the room. Compassionate care is not something you should expect. I have no experience with her as a surgeon, because I am seeking other opinions and will not be returning for future care at her office.

Not Impressed

Posted on May 11th, 2015

While I am confident that Dr. Brandsted is an intelligent person and doctor when it comes to the standardized testing that they conduct in her facility and can capably diagnose items associated that, I was thoroughly discouraged by her inability to observe me as an individual. It seems like there is a standard protocol that they use, regardless of a persons symptoms, which sent me off to additional testing before thoroughly reviewing my specific set of ailments. Further, I was discouraged by the rushed appointment and the feeling that she didn't have time for my questions. In both of my appointments, she was walking out the door before all of my questions were answered. After being sent for VNG testing with nothing found, my diagnosis was (paraphrased) "well, we couldn't find anything from the testing, so yeah, it could be allergies like you mentioned...keep taking your zyrtek, and follow up with me in 8 weeks." I was floored that an ENT couldn't more capably diagnose allergies (which my new found PCP easily identified, despite not having ALL of the CLASSIC symptoms of allergies).

Dr. Brandsted is an excellent physician

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Brandstead is an excellent physician. I initially went to her for a second consultation and was so impressed with her that I have made her my primary ENT. As a scientist, I appreciate her approach to making a diagnosis. She is extremely thorough and uses the latest in equipment and lab results to pinpoint the problem. She spends time explaining what she is going to do. She is a physicians physician. That is, she is the type of a physician that even physicians will choose. I have referred her to several people because she is excellent.

LOVE Doctor - HATE staff

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Brandsted is nice. However, her receptionist/front desk is TERRIBLE!

Office visit

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Dr. Brandsted gives a very thorough examination, using the latest equipment. She explains what she has found and how she is going to treat the problem.Excellent physician!

Posted on October 5th, 2016