The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Breslow
Dr. Rebecca Breslow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Breslow is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital and Emerson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Breslow has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Breslow is wonderful. She is kind, caring and clearly thinks/knows her patients are intelligent. She is the best doctor I have ever seen. I can not say enough positive things about her. She has the very RARE combination of being completely brilliant and a caring human being. Don't hesitate in seeing her; you won't regret it.
Dr. Breslow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Medical Center
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Saint Vincent Hospital
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston
New England Rehab Hospital
Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
Brigham & Women's Hospital
Mount Auburn Hospital
Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
Boston Children's Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Children`s Hospital Boston
9 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Rebecca Breslow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrigham & Women's Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca Breslow in this video.
Dr. Rebecca Breslow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.