Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca B Brewer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca B Brewer has the following 15 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Rebecca B Brewer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca B Brewer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I have had great interactions with very friendly staff members and I have also had interactions with staff members that were completly rude. I have always really liked Dr. Brewer and feel she takes adequate time to explain everything and answers any questions I have. One thing I was unhappy with at my last appointment was the amount of time wait time, It was over 50 minutes which I think is entirely too long to wait before being taken back. I expect some wait time, but an hour after my appointment time plus another 20 minutes for the doctor to come in is outrageous.
I am so happy I chose Dr. Brewer!! She goes pretty in-depth with questioning you on your first visit, and takes the time to answer any questions you might have. For some, the information Dr. Brewer gives might seem overwhelming because she will give you A LOT! She is one of the first doctors to have a positive outlook on my condition, and I KNOW I am in good hands when she is treating me. Oh! She also has a great office staff too!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brewer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Rebecca B Brewer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRebecca B Brewer Md, 3925 E Hagan St Ste 104, Bloomington, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca B Brewer in this video.
Dr. Rebecca B Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.