Dr. Rebecca Brightman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Brightman?

Dr. Brightman

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I had an appointment to see Dr. Brightman about an MRI and some memory lapses. She was so kind and concerned about my problems and had obviously reviewed my history thoroughly. She was able to assure me about my present condition. Dr. Brightman also left me with plans to be seen again in a year.

She has changed my life.

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Dr. Brightman and her staff has been the most pleasent experience I have ever had. She was very compassionate and thorough. She went into depth in her explanation of what was going on with my spine. She spoke to me with care and concern and i never felt uncomfortable during this whole surgical procedure. Her staff was caring and empathetic to the pain and life changes that I was experiencing. I highly recommend this team for anything that one may experience. I have had 2 back surgeries within 2 years and I feel better than ever. Thank you to all who was part of this experience.

Willing to get you relief.

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I have degenerative disk disease and Dr. Brightman has done 3 back surgeries on me. She does an excellent job of doing what is necessary to get you relief from back pain. My condition is on going but I know that I can call her when it's time to get it fixed.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Great Doctor, one of the top neurosurgeons in Ohio. She always explained things to me on my level and didn't rush me into surgery. We exhausted all options before deciding to go ahead with my spinal fusion. She took time after surgery at my appointments to tell me and shows me what was done to my back and the risks and possible complications ahead of me. Very supportive and kind.

Find someone else.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

She was terrible with me. Huge disappointment. Never had my chart or results hand . If you're not surgical they don't care. I have Chiari, fusions, a Syrinx and IH .. she wasn't interested. Fired her and went to Ortho Neuro

Posted on November 8th, 2015

If you want the best physician, she's the one to choose.

I had a spinal fusion and a lamictomy

Posted on November 12th, 2012

I have soo much more pain now then i ever had before the surgery. All i want is to be able to live the rest and do it with some degree of comfort. I just want some kind of normalcy. I want to be able to push my sweeper without cry. I just want to be able to live whatever my new normal would be. I am tired and rundown over the pain, i just want to be able to clean and play with my kids, with some kinda ease and comfort. Thats all i had to say'''

Thank you Dr. Brightman

Posted on November 16th, 2010

My husband had suffered from a ruptured disk. He endured two years of great discomfort, many doctor visits and many unhelpful go rounds with non surgical treatments. His back pain had forced him to give up all sports and many activities he loved. It was so bad he could not play with his two active daughters or carry his newborn son. Then we saw Dr. Brightman. She was wonderful. She diagnosed and fixed his back. The funny and playful guy I married returned. (I don't want it to sound like he had been "mean", but regular life is very hard when you are in pain.) It is now 12 years post surgery. My husband has enjoyed life with a healthy back. He was able to coach our kids in sports. He has gone on rustic boy scout adventures involving sleeping in a tent and crawling in caves with our son. He plays golf, is on a soccer league and runs in 5K races. Our entire family has been blessed because of the skill of Dr. Brightman.

Posted on October 7th, 2017